Automatic two-way water timer. Provides up to three irrigations a day for each line. Featuring just three buttons for easy programming, the large display clearly communicates to the user all the information required by means of easy-to-understand symbols and numbers. Water cycle times vary from 1 min to 23 hours and 59 min. Weekly watering cycles may also be programmed with the exception of the days you wish to omit. It is also possible to display the cycles programmed and delete those cycles no longer required. The unit is fitted with a stainless steel filter. One 9 V alkaline battery (included) can power the unit for an entire season (complete with digital battery status indicator). The electronic components are perfectly sealed. Designed for direct connection to the Rain Sensor. With an operating pressure range of 0.2 to 12 bar, Aquadue Duplo® is 100% quality controlled and tested.
Inlet Thread: ¾"
Outlet Connection: Quick-Click system
Water Flow Rate: 33 litres per minute
Pressure Range: 0.2 - 12 bar (5 bar optimum)
No of Outlets: 2
No of Programmes : 3 per line
Watering Duration: Adjustable from 1 minute to 23 hours 59 minutes
Power: 9V DC battery (supplied)
Warranty: 2 year manufaturers warranty
● Programmable timer for 2 irrigation lines
● Large LCD display for easy programming, with option to exclude individual days
● Battery operated - no electrical connection required
● Recommneded for use with the Claber Rain Sensor (ref IR3234) to interrupt the program in the event of rain
● Easy to install - just screw on to outdoor tap