A good Ďall roundí or multi-purpose woven polypropylene geo fabric that can be used for weed suppression and ground stabilisation in both soft and hard landscaping schemes. GEO-Landscape is a tough woven fabric which successfully meets the requirements for use above ground as a heavy duty weed barrier. Due to its excellent strength and tear resistance, GEO-Landscape can also be used below ground as a stabilising and separating geotextile in groundwork and civil engineering applications. GEO-Landscape can be used beneath type 1 aggregate, sharp/angular stone and gravel including areas subject to pedestrian or vehicular traffic.
● Convenient folded pack 4.5m x 11m
● Woven porous Polypropylene does not rot
● Ideal for groundworks, pathways and patios
● Manufacturer lifetime warranty
● Other roll sizes available on request