The Chel-X Polypropylene curved tooth rake - a modern replica of the original hay rake, but with a whole host of improvements!
Wide 65cm head with 32 teeth, plus 16 transverse teeth that prevent raked leaves or grass escaping over the top of the comb.
Tough and hard wearing - made from polypropylene, as with all the standard Chel-X rakes. Due to the optimum combination of various materials (fibreglass-reinforced handle socket, powder-coated steel fork, plastic comb) and the robust double-armed construction, they have a whole range of advantages over metal or wooden rakes:
- considerably better gliding properties due to flexible, rounded teeth
- its light weight reduces tiredness
- high corrosion resistance guarantees long service life
- central socket with a standard taper for wooden handle. Supplied with 1.8m ash handle
● Wide 65cm head with 32 teeth
● Additional 16 transverse teeth prevent debris escape
● Super lightweight minimises user fatigue
● Flexible polyproylene teeth reduces breakage
● Can be used for hay, grass, gravel, soil, sand…