The Chel-X Polypropylene rake - a modern replica of the original hay rake, but with a whole host of improvements!
Tough and hard wearing - made from polypropylene, as with all the standard Chel-X rakes. Due to the optimum combination of various materials (fibreglass-reinforced handle socket, powder-coated steel fork, plastic comb) and the robust double-armed construction, they have a whole range of advantages over metal or wooden rakes:
- considerably better gliding properties due to flexible, rounded teeth
- its light weight reduces tiredness
- high corrosion resistance guarantees long service life
- central socket with a standard taper for wooden handles of various lengths.
Supplied with 1.8m ash handle.
● Wide 65cm head with 16 prongs
● Super lightweight minimises user fatigue
● Flexible polypropylene teeth reduces breakage
● Additional edge on top of head for fine levelling
● Can be used for hay, grass, gravel, soil, sand…